St George’s provides a well-rounded and world-class international education.
In a friendly, dynamic and supportive environment, we prepare all our students to lead purposeful, fulfilling and successful lives – to be the very best each can be.
At St George’s, we believe:
- Learning should be accessible to everyone, with every student able to find the tools and opportunities to achieve their full potential.
- Learning should be personalised according to individual needs, with students receiving the challenges and the support necessary to achieve their highest potential.
- Students should be given challenging academic opportunities to foster confidence and help them grow into bright, self-assured and aspirational individuals.
- Students should be given a foundation of strong values, based on mutual understanding, tolerance and respect.
- The curriculum choices, classroom culture and overall atmosphere should celebrate diversity while emphasising a feeling of community.
- The learning environment should be stimulating, positive, supportive and safe.
Achieving potential through challenge and care.
Dr Christian Barkei
Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI)
Visited 4273 times, 2 Visits today